As people’s living standards increase, the demand for poultry products is beginning to grow. In order to meet the growing needs of people, taking a variety of ways to improve the performance of poultry production. In the process of poultry production practice, different feeding ways take advantage. Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery is a professional feed pellet mill manufacturer, this article will introduce feeding ways of poultry in detail.
Feeding Scientifically-Feed Pellet Mill
Farmers’ poultry farming is currently one of the main methods of poultry raising. Therefore, a good and scientific feeding method is the key to preventing avian flu. Starting from the reality, we should do the following work:
- Poultry should farm indoors. Poultry farms should keep away from public places, main roads, and other animal production sites, away from rivers and lakes where wild birds inhabit.
- Forbidden to mix different poultry such as chickens, ducks, and geese, and it is forbidden to breed mixed poultry and pigs.
- Such as birds, rats, and sparrows strictly prohibited in the poultry house. These animals are usually carriers of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Introduction poultry must healthy, with no infectious diseases, and poultry implement a system of all-in and all-out.
- Do the daily disinfection and sanitation work of the poultry house and the breeder. The poultry house should clean and disinfect frequently. The poultry house should thoroughly disinfect before entering the poultry and after releasing the poultry. When conditions permit, it should empty for 2 to 3 weeks.
- The breeder must disinfect in and out of the poultry house, and the unrelated person cannot enter the poultry house. Strict disinfection of the farm, passing vehicles and the environment around the site
- To immunize under the guidance of the local animal husbandry and veterinary department, and regular serological monitoring to ensure that the vaccine’s immune prevention effect is indeed reliable.
- Ensure reasonable stocking density, good ventilation, high quality, clean feed, and drinking water. When conditions permit, you can use the feed pellet machine to make animal feed pelletsby yourself.
The Ground Raises Of Poultry
The ground level also called thick padding ground. Thick padding laid directly on the ground or concrete floor, and the chickens live on the padding. The broiler chickens more use this form.
Equipment requirements are simple and investment is low.
The feeding density is small, and the chicken exposed to feces, which is not conducive to disease prevention.
Net Bed Flat Raise Of Poultry
The net bed flat raise is chickens off the ground and moves on the mesh made of metal or other materials. The slatted floor of plastic mesh, metal mesh or plastic-coated mesh flattened on the net. The floor is generally about 1.2 meters above the ground (to facilitate the extraction of chicken manure).
The chicken lives on the slats, the feces fall under the net, and the chicken does not directly touch the feces, which is conducive to the control of the disease.
The investment is relatively high, and it is relatively inconvenient to draw chicken manure.
Mixed Ground Feeding Of The Poultry
Mixed ground feeding is to divide the chicken house into two parts on the ground and on the net, the ground part is grassed, and the net part is the slat scaffolding structure. The ratio of the slat scaffolding structure bed surface to the littered floor is usually 6:4 or 2:1, and the layout in the house mainly “two high and one low” or “two low and one high”. “Two highs and one low” is the most commonly used broiler breeder.
Egg breeders also use this method of feeding, that is, laying slats along the wall, half of the slats laid on the front wall, and the other half is laid on the back wall. The nest is placed on the outer edge of the slat, perpendicular to the long axis of the slat, one end is placed at the edge of the slat, and one end is suspended above the mat floor to facilitate the entry and exit of the chicken into the nest and reduce the floor space.
Chickens have higher egg production than full slats.
The breeding density is slightly lower, and only 4.3 broiler breeders per square meter can raise.
Cage Feeding Of The Poultry-Feed Pellet Mill
Chicken in a cage welded with wire. Different types of chicken cages designed according to chicken breed, gender, and age.
- Increase the stocking density. The three-dimensional cage density is more than three times higher than the flattening density, and the laying hen can raise more than 17 per square meter.
- Save feed. The chickens kept in cages, the amount of exercise reduced, the energy consumption is small, otherwise, the waste material reduced. Artificial insemination can reduce the proportion of cocks.
- The chicken does not touch the feces, which is conducive to the prevention of flocks.
- The eggs are relatively clean and can eliminate eggs outside the nest.
- There is no litter problem.
- The amount of egg production reduced compared with the level of flattening.
- The investment relatively increased.
- The proportion of blood spotted eggs is high, the egg quality is slightly poor, and the qualified rate of the eggs is low.
- Sudden death syndrome is easy to occur in caged chickens, which affects the survival rate and egg production performance of chickens.
- The appearance of the eliminated chicken is poor, the bones are brittle, and the selling price is lower.
As the poultry feeding has gradually moved toward a specialized production path, consumer demand for poultry products has begun to change from simple quantities to quality. The emergence of animal feed machine solved many challenges in the feeding process.